Jumat, 13 April 2012

Bangles & Bracelets...

Thank God it's Friday right?!? 

Speaking of the weekend, I'll be heading on a D-A-T-E with my guy tonight & I'll be sporting a few of my favorite bracelets. I admit, I own a lot of arm candy & continue to buy more, I can't help it, it's my favorite piece of jewelry to wear!! 

Nordstroms usually has an amazing selection of bangles & bracelets - a ton of gold, silver and colorful pieces. Below are some of my favorites. I LOVE unique bracelets & cuffs, what about you?!? Is your taste more subdued?? Would you ever consider wearing something like (d) below?!?  

Or would you feel as if you had a BIRD on your arm?!? Hmmmm  Come on ladies (who are hesitant), let's be a little daring this weekend. 

Tell me, which of these below could you see yourself wearing?!?








Below is my arm candy for tonight! 
A similar Bfrend Black & gold bracelet can be found via my shop here. As for the other two skull pieces, they can be purchased from Sisco + Berluti.


Enjoy your weekend!












-image below by jen ramos



1 komentar:

  1. Your Bracelets is 100% hand-made using the most valuable stone, genuine leather and sturdy alloy metals.

    BalasHapus